sexta-feira, 12 de dezembro de 2008

Mysteries - Spiral Rhythm


I call Hecate
I call Diana
I call on Isis
I call Astarte

I call the ladies three
The maiden, mother, crone
I call down the moon
Let’s build a power cone

I call Poseidon
I call Kernos
I call on Odin
I call Osiris

I call the horned one
The Green Man from his dell
Let’s weave this power
And weave it well


The Circle’s set
And the fires blaze
The bell’s been rung
And the spells are laid


I call Demeter
I call Aradia
I call on Kali
I call Arachne

I call the muses all
The lady of Delphi
Help channel this power
Through the night


I call Ephesius
I call Gnesh
I call on Ra
I call Morpheus

Invite the Titans four
Zeus and his thunderbolts
Let’s draw down
The heavens tonight


The quarters called
And the elements raised
The moon attends
With her silvery gaze


I call Cerridwen
I call Oshun
I call on Gaia
I call Yemaja

I call Hera
And her daughters, too
Come dance the fire
Like the children do


I call Shiva

I call Kuthulu
I call on Ogun
I call Buddha

I call the dragons old
Merlin and crew
Come taste the magic
That the circle brews



In this sacred space
Made pure by love and grace
We’ll feel the mysteries
Of all the ages



I call Hecate Diana Isis Astarte Demeter Aradia Kali Arachne Kwan Yin Astrid Epha Lakshmi Cerridwen Oshun Gaia Yemaja

I call Poseidon Kernos Odin Osiris Ephesius Gnesh Ra Morpheus Apollo Bacchus Loki Krishna Shiva Kuthulu Ogun Buddha


Well I’ve called all the mysteries here tonight
To dance with the children in the pale moonlight
We’ll dance and sweat and drum and sing
And raise enough power to do anything


So let’s celebrate this witching hour
And light up the world with the strength of our power




http://www.spiralrhythm.net/